id: 307, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
How it works?
- Company agreed to settle with investors to avoid further litigation
- We prepare documents and claim payout for you
Claim deadline for this case already passed by, but we can still try and file for compensation for you
30 Jul 2019Class period Start
18 Feb 2020Class period End
01 Dec 2022Claim deadline
Fadi E. Rahal, et al. v. Groupon, Inc., et al.
Groupon agreed to pay $13,5 million to settle with Investors.
The original complaint alleged that during the period from 07/30/2019 to 02/18/2020 Groupon and its Leaders failed to disclose to investors:
- that the Company was experiencing fewer customer engagements in its Goods category;
- that Groupon relied on its Goods category to drive its sales, especially during the holiday season;
- the Company was likely to experience reduced sales;
As a result of Groupon making positive statements about the Company’s operations and prospects was artificially inflating the stock price.
Fadi E. Rahal
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP (Los Angeles) Kirby McInerney LLP (New York) Pomerantz Haudek Block Grossman & Gross LLP (Chicago)
Hon. Matthew F. Kennelly
Court hearing date
13 October 2022
+$13,500,000Total Settlement Amount