id: 313, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
How it works?
- Company agreed to settle with investors to avoid further litigation
- We prepare documents and claim payout for you
Claim deadline for this case already passed by, but we can still try and file for compensation for you
D. District ColumbiaCourt
06 Oct 2015Class period Start
06 Nov 2017Class period End
27 Oct 2022Claim deadline
Shenk, et al. v. Mallinckrodt plc et al.
Mallinckrodt agreed to pay $67,75 million to settle a securities class action lawsuit accusing the Company of deceiving investors about sales in 2015-2017 years.
The original complaint alleged that the Company:
- on October 6, 2015, was misrepresenting the portion of Acthar sales attributable to Medicare and Medicaid;
- in a Form 10-K filed on November 29, 2016, was making false statements relating to a Federal Trade Commission investigation;
- from January 19, 2017, through August 8, 2017, was making a series of false and misleading statements concerning Acthar sales and prospects, including financial and Acthar-related guidance to the market.
After several years of court proceedings, Mallinckrodt agreed to settle with investors to avoid further litigation.
State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
Barrack, Rodos & Bacine
Hon.Dabney L. Friedrich
A.B. Data Ltd
Court hearing date
02 August 2022
+$67,750,000Total Settlement Amount