Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 407, Created by Stan Vick Chase, Scout
Owens & Minor Inc
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
On October 12, 2022, OMI shares dropped about 35% after disappointing financial results and a guidance cut.
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) reduced its FY22 adjusted EPS guidance of $2.50-$2.60 from the previous guidance of $2.85-$3.15 and adjusted EBITDA of $527-$537 million, compared to the earlier forecast of $570-$610 million. As a result, the Company cut guidelines targets which it put less than 3 months ago, in early august.
According to Credit Suisse analyst, there are 2 issues that have driven the sharp sell-off:
- First, investors perceived that the company had sounded on track for 3Q when it presented at healthcare conferences in September, making the management and estimate changes seem abrupt.
- Second, there is confusion about whether the estimate revision puts OMI at risk relative to its leverage covenants.
Taking all the facts and statements of the Company's management into account, investors have reason to suspect the company in misleading statements and representations.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
12 October 2022