id: 443, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Keyla D. Bell, et al. v. Kanzhun Limited Case
How it works?
- Company agreed to settle with investors to avoid further litigation
- We prepare documents and claim payout for you
Claim deadline for this case already passed by, but we can still try and file for compensation for you
D. New JerseyCourt
11 Jun 2021Class period Start
02 Jul 2021Class period End
08 Feb 2023Claim deadline
Kanzhun Limited (BZ) agreed to pay up to $2.25 million to settle a securities class action lawsuit to avoid further litigation.
The original complaint alleged that the Company and its Leaders made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Kanzhun would face an imminent cybersecurity review by the Cyberspace Administration of China;
- The CAC would require Kanzhun to suspend new user registration on its BOSS Zhipin app;
- Kanzhun needed to "conduct a comprehensive examination of cybersecurity risks";
- Kanzhun needed to "enhance its cybersecurity awareness and technology capabilities";
- as a result, Defendants' statements about its business, operations, and prospects were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times.
Depository Securities (ADS, ADR, GDR)
Keyla D. Bell
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. (Newark, NJ)
Hon. Kevin McNulty
Court hearing date
01 March 2023
+$2,250,000Total Settlement Amount