id: 456, Created by Stan Vick Chase, Scout
How it works?
- Company agreed to settle with investors to avoid further litigation
- We prepare documents and claim payout for you
Claim deadline for this case already passed by, but we can still try and file for compensation for you
04 Dec 2017Class period Start
18 Feb 2022Class period End
28 Jan 2023Claim deadline
In re: FAT Brands Inc. Securities Litigation
FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) agreed to pay $3 million to settle a securities class action lawsuit to avoid further litigation.
Those who purchased FAT Brands Inc. publicly-traded securities from December 4, 2017, through February 18, 2022, both dates inclusive, could get a payment from a proposed class action settlement.
The Complaint alleged that the Company and its Leaders made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- the Company and certain executives engaged in transactions “for no legitimate corporate purpose”;
- the Company ignored warning signs relating to transactions with certain executives;
- the Company was likely to face increased scrutiny, investigations, and other potential issues;
- certain executives, who are touted as critical to the Company’s success, were at great risk of scrutiny—potentially, at least in part, due to the Company’s actions;
- the Company’s touted CEO and COO were under investigation regarding transactions with the Company.
Robert J. Matthews, Michael Melendez
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC (New York, NY), Pomerantz LLP (New York, NY), The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. (Los Angeles, CA)
Hon. Mark C. Scarsi
Strategic Claims Services
Court hearing date
28 February 2023
+$3,000,000Total Settlement Amount