Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 461, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
IPO Case. Torrid (CURV) Investors are fighting back 90% losses
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
On September 7, 2022, Torrid (CURV) released the financial results for Q2 2022 and revised downward 2022 net sales guidance.
In July 2021, Torrid conducted a successful IPO. By the end of September 2022, the price of Torrid stock fell over 80% below the IPO price.
Earlier in 2022, Torrid made several material steps to correct the business prospects:
- senior management changes;
- promotional activity in the short term to sell excess inventory;
Taking all information, projections, and representations made during IPO, investors have reasons to suspect that the Company, its Leaders, and related to IPO service providers acted not in the best their interests by misleading shareholders on material facts.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
07 September 2022