id: 578, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Top $3 Billion Petrobras (PBR) Settlement to Investors
How it works?
- Company agreed to pay compensation to its investors, to avoid further litigation
- We help you to prepare documents and file for compensation
Claim deadline for this case already passed by, but we can still try and file for compensation for you
S.D. New YorkCourt
22 Jan 2010Class period Start
28 Jun 2015Class period End
09 Jun 2018Claim deadline
On September 24, 2019, the Court issued its Order Granting Authorization to Distribute the Net Settlement Fund.
- The initial distribution commenced on October 28, 2019.
- The 2nd distribution commenced on February 25, 2020.
- The 3rd distribution commenced on July 21, 2021. This distribution was for late claims and late deficiency cures pursuant to the Court’s May 12, 2021 order.
- The 4th distribution commenced on August 24, 2022.
Please continue to check this official settlement website for updates.
Depository Securities (ADS, ADR, GDR)
08 December 2014
Universities Superannuation Scheme Limited, North Carolina Department of State Treasurer, Employees’ Retirement System of the State of Hawaii
Labaton Sucharow LLP (New York, NY), Motley Rice LLC (Hartford, CT), Pomerantz LLP (New York, NY)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Auditores Independentes
Hon. Jed S. Rakoff
Court hearing date
04 June 2018
27 April 2018
11 May 2018
11 May 2018
+$3,000,000,000Total Settlement Amount