Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 792, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Aldeyra (ALDX) ADX-2191 Failed NDA Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
17 Mar 2022Class period Start
20 Jun 2023Class period End
29 Sept 2023Lead Plaintiff motion deadline
- FDA stated that there was a lack of effectiveness evidence in NDA for Aldeyra's ADX-2191.
- $ALDX fell over 27%, losing $170 million of its market cap.
- Investors suspect Aldeyra of failing to disclose that the ADX-2191 application did not include adequate investigations.
On June 21, 2023, Aldeyra (ALDX) announced receipt of a CRL from the FDA for the NDA of ADX-2191 (methotrexate for injection, USP), an investigational drug candidate, for the treatment of primary vitreoretinal lymphoma (PVRL). The press release stated that “although no safety or manufacturing issues with ADX-2191 were identified, the FDA stated that there was a lack of substantial evidence of effectiveness due to a lack of adequate and well-controlled investigations’ in the literature-based NDA submission.
On this news, $ALDX fell over 27%, losing more than $170 million of its market capitalization.
Taking all representations into account, Investors have reasons to suspect Aldeyra and its Accountables of misleading and failing to disclose that the ADX-2191 application did not include adequate and well-controlled investigations and thus failed to show substantial evidence of ADX-2191's effectiveness.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
21 June 2023
31 July 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
29 September 2023
Hon. Denise J. Casper