Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 636, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Array Technologies (ARRY) Misconduct Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- Array postponed the release of Q4 and 2022 financial results .
- $ARRY price fell 6.46%, damaging Investors.
- Investors suspect Array & its officers and/or directors of engaging in unlawful business practices.
On March 15, 2023, Array Technologies (ARRY) announced it would be unable to file its Annual Report within the 15-day extension period, as it requires additional time to complete the Annual Report.
Earlier, Array had postponed the release of its Q4 and full-year financial results and conference call initially scheduled for March 6, 2023, to allow additional time to complete its year-end closing procedures.
On this news, the $ARRY price fell 6.46%, damaging Investors.
Considering appeared situation, Investors may have reasons to suspect Array and certain of its officers and/or directors of engaging in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
15 March 2023