Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 861, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
Barclays (BCS) Jeffrey Epstein Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- In 2019, Barclays faced an investigation into its CEO's link with Jeffrey Epstein.
- On October 12, 2023, the truth came out, leading to a 4.9% $BCS fall.
The lawsuit alleges that $BCS leaders didn't disclose the CEO's closer relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
In 2019, Barclays revealed an investigation into its CEO's ties to Jeffrey Epstein. There are also claims that the CEO might have known about Epstein's illegal activities and could have been involved.
Furthermore, Barclays is accused of giving false information and not correcting it when contradictory evidence came to light.
This news caused $BCS fall by 4.9% and $1.47B loss of market cap, damaging shareholders.
Given all the information, investors have reasons to suspect that Barclays didn't disclose the CEO's connection with Jeffrey Epstein, causing reputational and financial issues.
Shock Event Date
12 October 2023
01 November 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
02 January 2024