Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 775, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Cornerstone Building Brands (CNR) M&A Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
On July 25, 2022, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice completed the acquisition of Cornerstone Building Brands.
- Prior to the Merger, Clayton, Dublier & Rice, LLC controlled Cornerstone and its board of directors through ownership of 49% of the Company’s outstanding common stock.
- Pursuant to an Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated March 5, 2022, CD&R acquired the Cornerstone stock it did not already own for $24.65 per share in cash. The Merger had an enterprise value of approximately $5.8 billion.
Investors may have reasons to suspect that a proxy statement issued in connection with the transaction could be false and misleading.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
25 July 2022
27 June 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
27 August 2023