Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 828, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
CS Disco (LAW) Missed Guidance Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
S.D. New YorkCourt
- In August 2022, CS Disco shocked investors with disappointing financial results.
- $LAW fell 53%, and lost $933M of its market cap, damaging shareholders.
- Investors suspect CS Disco of failing to disclose its rapid revenue growth was ‘usage driven’ and may be subject to volatility
On August 11, 2022, CS Disco (LAW) released financial results for Q2 2022 that shocked investors and analysts.
- The Company’s revenue growth dropped compared to past quarters.
- The Company alerted the markets that it would no longer be including in its guidance any revenues attributable to its largest customers for the entire year.
On this news, $LAW fell 53% and lost over $933 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
CS Disco repeatedly touted strong growth in its revenues attributable to customer usage of its cloud-based electronic discovery platform and asserted that it had good advance visibility into changes in the demand from individual customers over time.
Taking all representation into account, Investors have reasons to suspect CS Disco of failing to disclose its rapid revenue growth was ‘usage driven’ and may be subject to volatility, it did not inform investors that it had any indication of significant headwinds to its growth.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
12 August 2022
19 September 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
20 November 2023