Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 634, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
DISH Network Corporation (DISH) Cybersecurity Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- DISH Network confirmed that it had “determined that the outage was due to a cyber-security incident".
- $DISH price fell 6.48%, injuring investors.
- Investors suspect $DISH of negligence, failing to provide proper cybersecurity
On February 28, 2023, DISH Network Corp. (DISH) confirmed that it had “determined that the outage was due to a cyber-security incident and notified appropriate law enforcement authorities,” adding that the “threat agent” behind the ransomware attack stole data from Dish’s compromised systems, potentially containing personal information.
On this news, the $DISH price fell 6.48%, injuring investors.
Earlier, on February 24, 2023, a widespread outage caused DISH websites and apps to cease functioning, subjected customers to authentication issues when signing into TV channel apps using their Dish credentials, and appeared to render the Company’s call center phone numbers unreachable.
Considering all the facts, Investors may have reasons to suspect $DISH of negligence and failure to provide proper cybersecurity which led to damages for clients and investors of the Company.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
28 February 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
25 May 2023