Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 1041, Created by , Scout
Dollar Tree (DLTR) Unsafe Working Conditions Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- On August 23, 2023, OSHA announced a $1.35 million fine against Dollar Tree and Family Dollar for unsafe working conditions. Dollar Tree and Family Dollar face additional fines should they not remediate future violations.
- On it, $DLTR fell 12.9%, losing $4B+ of shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect Dollar Tree of failing to meet OSHA requirements, which led to their losses.
On August 23, 2023, OSHA announced a $1.35 million fine against Dollar Tree and Family Dollar for unsafe working conditions. Dollar Tree and Family Dollar face additional fines should they not remediate future violations.
On this news, $DLTR fell 12.9% and lost over $4 billion of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect that Dollar Tree consistently failed to establish safe working conditions, which led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
24 August 2023