Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 956, Created by , Scout
DoubleVerify (DV) Spruce's Deceptive Reporting Allegations Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- In May, Spruce Point Capital in its report alleged DoubleVerify of manipulative and deceptive financial reporting.
- $DV fell 5.8%, losing $287M+ of shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect DoubleVerify of issuing misleading financial reports, which led to their losses.
On May 2, 2023, Spruce Point Capital Management alleged in its report that DoubleVerify (DV) engaged in manipulative and deceptive financial reporting related to its international business.
On this news, $DV fell 5.8% and lost over $287 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect that DoubleVerify and its executives failed to produce accurate financial reports, which consequently led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
02 May 2023