Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 759, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU) CyberSpace Violations Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
D. New JerseyCourt
30 Apr 2021Class period Start
09 May 2023Class period End
09 Aug 2023Lead Plaintiff motion deadline
- DouYu faced inspection over alleged violations of content rules & regulations.
- $DOYU fell 9.33%, damaging shareholders.
- Investors suspect DouYu & its Accountables of failing to disclose important facts about its business operations.
On May 9, 2023, DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU) filed a current report on Form 6-K with the SEC, which contained a press release stating that the “the CyberSpace Administration of China (CAC) has sent an inspection team to the Company due to certain alleged violations of content rules and regulations on its platform.
- The CAC team is expected to conduct a one-month on-site inspection of the Company’s content platform, which DouYu will fully cooperate with.
- DouYu is also concurrently conducting a comprehensive internal review of its content monitoring system.
- As a platform committed to regulatory compliance and the safety of its user community, DouYu plans to implement all necessary remedial measures based on the CAC inspection and its own internal review. DouYu is expected to maintain its normal operations during this period of time.”
On this news, $DOYU fell 9.33%, damaging shareholders.
Taking all facts into account, Investors have reasons to suspect DouYu and its Accountables of misleading statements and failing to disclose important facts about its business operations.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
09 May 2023
09 June 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
09 August 2023