Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 909, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Eagle Pharma (EGRX) Failed Repoting Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
D. New JerseyCourt
08 Aug 2023Class period Start
28 Nov 2023Class period End
- In November 2023, Eagle reported a delayed financial report due to PEMFEXY® adjustments and CEO Scott Tarriff's resignation.
- $EGRX fell 30%, losing $33M of shareholder value.
- The first affected investor already filled the initial claim against the Company & executives over misleading in a New Jersey court.
On November 29, 2023, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EGRX) announced that its BoD accepted the resignation of its CEO Scott Tarriff and that Tarriff’s separation agreement contains clawback provisions allowing the board to recoup or cancel payments of Tarriff’s compensation upon any finding that Tarriff engaged in conduct constituting “cause” under his employment agreement.
- On November 9, 2023, Eagle announced that it would not timely file its financial report because it requires additional time to complete its review of potential adjustments relating to the reporting of sales of PEMFEXY®.
- As of December 11, 2023, Eagle did not file its Form 10-Q and received a notice of deficiency from Nasdaq for its failure to do so.
On this news, $EGRX fell over 30% and lost $33 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Investors have reasons to suspect that Eagle's executives overstated the Company's revenue, and failed to disclose a lack of ability to fill orders of the chemotherapy drug Pemfexy. One of the first affected investors already filled initial claim in New Jersey court.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
29 November 2023
11 December 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
09 February 2024
Susan D Wigenton