Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 958, Created by , Scout
Enerflex (EFXT) Multiple CFOs Resignations Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- In October, Enerflex announced its Senior VP and CFO resignation, which was the second CFO resignation in seven months.
- $EFXT fell 27.6%, losing $195M+ shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect Enerflex of hiding its financial setbacks.
On October 1, 2023, Enerflex (EFXT) announced that Rodney D. Gray had resigned as Senior VP and CFO. It is the second CFO resignation in the last seven months.
On this news, $EFXT fell 27.6% and lost over $195 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect that Enerflex and its executives hid issues in the operating Company’s financial function, which consequently led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
02 October 2023