Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 960, Created by , Scout
EyePoint (EYPT) Subpoena Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- In Aug 2022, EyePoint disclosed receiving a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts.
- On it, $EYPT fell 10%, losing $56M+ shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect EyePoint of hiding regulatory issues.
On August 30, 2022, after market hours, EyePoint disclosed that it had received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts seeking documents regarding sales practices for its postoperative inflammation treatment, DEXYCU
On this news, $EYPT fell 10% and lost over $56 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect that EyePoint and its executives failed to disclose regulatory setbacks, which consequently led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
31 August 2023