Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 869, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
FMC (FMC) Patent Protection Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- FMC allegedly hid reduced patent protection, allowing increased competition from generics.
- On October 23, 2023, the truth came out, leading to a 13% $FMC fall.
The lawsuit claims that FMC misled investors by not revealing that patent protection for its main products was reduced in India, China and Brazil, allowing more competition.
FMC allegedly provided false information about these legal issues and downplayed the impact of generic competition until at least 2026.
This news caused $FMC fall by 13% and $1.1B loss of market cap, damaging shareholders.
Given all this information, investors have reason to suspect that FMC misled them by not disclosing the crucial patent protection information.
Shock Event Date
23 October 2023
09 November 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
08 January 2024
Kai N Scott