Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 866, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
Holley Inc. (HLLY) Sales Strategy Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- Holley is accused of making false statements about its financial strength, merger success, and direct-to-consumer sales, which led to lower sales and profits and damaged relationships with resellers.
- On February 6, 2023, the truth came out, leading to a 30% $HLLY fall the next day.
This lawsuit claimed that Holley told investors that the company was ready to handle an economic downturn because of strong demand from car enthusiasts and successful growth through mergers and acquisitions.
They also said Holley's direct-to-consumer sales would bring in big profits without needing resellers.
But in reality, Holley couldn't merge its acquisitions well, lost out on cost savings, and hurt its relationships with resellers.
These news caused $HLLY fall by 30% and $124.28M loss of market cap, damaging shareholders.
Given all the information, investors have reasons to suspect that Holley misled about its readiness for economic challenges and the benefits of mergers, and also about it sales strategy success.
Shock Event Date
07 February 2023
06 November 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
05 January 2024
Greg N Stivers