Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 616, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Robinhood (HOOD) Duty Breach Case and protect your SBNY,SVB Options Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- $HOOD Investors and Users suspect #Robinhood and its Management are in breach of duties to Clients and Investors.
On March 15, 2023, #Forbes issued an article titled "Robinhood Users Say The Trading App Won’t Cash In Their Profitable Bets Against Silicon Valley Bank".
According to the article:
- In the case of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, some Robinhood users purchased put options on the stocks before they collapsed.
- The problem is, according to users of the trading app, Robinhood isn’t allowing them to sell their contracts or get paid. A slew of the contracts is set to expire on Friday.
Taking all facts into account, $HOOD Customers and Investors may have reasons to suspect #Robinhood and its Management are in breach of duties to Clients and Investors.
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
15 March 2023