Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 695, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Icahn Enterprises (IEP) "Hindenburg" Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- Hindenburg accused Icahn Enterprises of operating a “Ponzi-like economic structure”, and claimed its value inflated by 75pc+
- $IEP dropped 20% and lost over $2.5B of its market cap, seriously damaging investors.
- Investors have grounds to suspect whether IEP & its Leaders of fraud or short-seller Hindenburg of price manipulations.
On May 2, 2023, Hindenburg Research accused the hedge fund manager of operating a “Ponzi-like economic structure” through his $15bn fund, Icahn Enterprises, and claimed its value had been inflated by at least 75pc.
On this news, the $IEP price dropped 20% and lost over $2.5B of its market capitalization, seriously injuring investors.
- If appeared diggings are constituting true facts, Investors have grounds to suspect IEP, its Leaders, and its Service Providers of fraud.
- If not, Investors have reasons to suspect short-seller Hindenburg of price manipulations by the false accusations.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty
Shock Event Date
02 May 2023
11 May 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
10 July 2023