Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 596, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Invivyd (IVVD) & Adagio (ADGI) Misleading Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- The results showed that Adagio's (ADGI) ADG20 did not work against Omicron.
- Adagio (ADGI) stock dropped nearly 80%, seriously damaging investors.
- Investors suspect Adagio (ADGI), its Leaders & service providers of misleading and concealment of material facts.
on December 14, 2021, Adagio (ADGI) issued a press release reporting in vitro results of ADG20 against the Omicron variant in which, only a few weeks after assuring investors of the efficacy against Omicron, Adagio announced that “the in vitro data generated through both authentic and pseudovirus testing of the Omicron variant shows a greater than 300-fold reduction in the neutralizing activity of ADG20 against Omicron.” In other words, Adagio revealed that the data showed that ADG20 was 300 times less effective at neutralizing Omicron than it was against the other variants. Put simply, the Company admitted that the results showed that ADG20 did not work against Omicron.
Co-founder & the CEO, Gerngross explained: “‘While the individual mutations present in . . . Omicron . . . were not associated with escape from ADG20 in the context of an original strain of the virus, new data show that the combination of mutations present in the Omicron spike protein led to a reduction in ADG20 neutralization that was not suggested by prior data.’”
On this news, Adagio (ADGI) stock dropped nearly 80%, seriously damaging investors.
Investors may have reasons to suspect Adagio (ADGI), its Leaders & service providers of misleading and concealment of material facts.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
14 December 2021
31 January 2023
Hon. Leo T. Sorokin