Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 711, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
IVERIC Bio (ISEE) M&A Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
On April 30, 2023, Astellas Pharma Inc. (TSE: 4503) and IVERIC Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) announced that they entered into a definitive agreement under which Astellas through Berry Merger Sub, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Astellas US Holding, Inc., agreed to acquire 100% of the outstanding shares of Iveric Bio for US$40.00 per share in cash for a total equity value of approximately US$5.9 billion.
- In the Acquisition, Iveric Bio will become an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Astellas.
- The total equity value of Iveric Bio in the Acquisition assumes that there are approximately 148.2 million outstanding shares of Iveric Bio common stock on a fully diluted basis.
- The Boards of Directors of both companies have unanimously approved the transaction.
Investors of $ISEE may have reasons to suspect that the pricing terms of the M&A transaction are unfair and that the Company BoD breached fiduciary duties to shareholders.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
30 April 2023