Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 608, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
$JNCE & $GMED M&A Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- #JounceTherapeutics, Inc. and #RedxPharma announced an all-share merger.
- $JNCE shareholders will own approximately 37% in the new Co.
- #Investors suspect that the pricing terms of the $JNCE & $REDX M&A deal are #unfair.
On February 2023, cancer treatment-focused Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE) and British pharmaceutical company Redx Pharma (REDX) announced their plans for an all-share merger, which will result in the formation of a new entity known as Redx Inc. and its leadership will be headed by current Redx CEO Lisa Anson.
- Under the terms of the merger agreement, Redx shareholders will receive 0.2105 Jounce shares for each Redx share. However, if Jounce approves the reverse stock split, the exchange rate will be adjusted to 0.0421 Jounce shares for each Redx share.
- After the deal is completed, which is projected to take place in the second quarter, $REDX shareholders are expected to own approximately 63% of Redx Inc., while $JNCE shareholders will own approximately 37%.
Investors of #Jounce may have reasons to suspect that the pricing terms of the M&A transaction are unfair and that the Company BoD breached fiduciary duties to shareholders.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
09 March 2023