Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 1049, Created by , Scout
Morgan Stanley (MS) Settlement of DoJ and SEC Investigations Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- On May 2, 2023, Morgan Stanley announced negotiations with the U.S. DoJ and the SEC on resolution of investigations.
- On it, $MS fell 1.38%, losing $481M+ of shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect Morgan Stanley of regulatory setbacks, which led to their losses.
On May 2, 2023, Morgan Stanley announced that it was in settlement talks with the U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding potential resolution of investigations into Morgan Stanley’s block trading business.
On this news, $MS fell 1.38% and lost over $418 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect Morgan Stanley of block trading violations, which led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
03 May 2023