Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 889, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
National Instruments (NATI) Stocks Repurchasing Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
S.D. New YorkCourt
25 May 2022Class period Start
17 Jan 2023Class period End
- National Instruments supposedly concealed a formal acquisition offer from Emerson while repurchasing its stock.
- This caused $NATI to drop unnaturally during several months.
It is claimed that when National Instruments was repurchasing its stock, they were aware of a formal acquisition offer from Emerson but did not disclose it.
Investors suppose that National Instruments had an obligation to disclose that it had received this offer or abstain from repurchasing.
Shock Event Date
17 January 2023
30 November 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
29 January 2024