id: 916, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
Northern Dynasty Minerals (NDM) $2M Pebble Project Settlement for Canada
How it works?
- Company agreed to settle with investors to avoid further litigation
- We prepare documents and claim payout for you
29 Mar 2018Class period Start
25 Nov 2020Class period End
12 Jun 2024Claim deadline
Northern Dynasty Minerals (NDM) settles $2.125 million with investors in litigation over Pebble Project.
The Northern Dynasty Minerals was accused of misleading and failing to disclose that:
- Pebble Project was contrary to Clean Water Act guidelines and to the public interest;
- Northern Dynasty planned that the Pebble Project would be larger in duration and scope than conveyed to the public;
- As a result, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers would deny the Company’s permit applications for the Pebble Project.
17 February 2021
Ronald W. Thiessen, Thomas C. Collier
Settlement agreement date
Court hearing date
23 February 2024
13 February 2024
09 February 2024
Trades matching type
+$2,125,000Total Settlement Amount