Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 872, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
NuScale (SMR) Two Large Contracts Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- The lawsuit claims NuScale hid inflation impact on CFPP and Standard Power's financial incapacity for its NuScale agreement.
- On November 8, 2023, the truth came out, leading to a 32% $SMR fall the next day.
NuScale allegedly misled about the impact of inflation on construction and power costs, hindering the Carbon Free Power Project (CFPP) subscription goals.
It also claims that Standard Power lacked the financial capacity for its agreement with NuScale.
This news caused $SMR fall by 32% and $78.31M loss of market cap, damaging shareholders.
Given all this information, investors have reason to suspect that NuScale misled them about the financial strength of Standard Power and inflated construction and power costs.
Shock Event Date
09 November 2023
15 November 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
15 January 2024
Michael W Mosman