Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 607, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
NuVasive (NUVA) & Globus Medical (GMED) M&A Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- #NuVasive's BoD unanimously approved the M&A deal with #GlobusMedical.
- $NUVA #shareholders will receive 0.75 of $GMED A stock.
- #Investors suspect that the pricing terms of the $NUVA & GMED #M&A deal are unfair.
On February 9, 2023, NuVasive (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, and Globus Medical (NYSE: GMED), a leading musculoskeletal solutions company, announced they have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in an all-stock transaction.
Under the terms of the agreement, which was unanimously approved by the boards of directors of both companies, NuVasive (NUVA) shareholders will receive 0.75 of a share of Globus Medical Class A common stock for each share of NuVasive common stock owned at the closing of the transaction.
Based on this exchange ratio, the implied share price for NuVasive (NUVA) would be $57.72, an equity value of $3.1 billion, based on Globus Medical's closing share price on February 8. Following the close of the transaction, NuVasive shareholders will own approximately 28% of the combined company, and Globus Medical shareholders will own approximately 72%, on a fully diluted basis.
Investors may have reasons to suspect that the pricing terms of the M&A transaction are unfair and that the Company BoD breached fiduciary duties to shareholders.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
09 March 2023