Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 990, Created by , Scout
Omeros Corporation (OMER) Delay in Drug Development Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- In October 2021, Omeros (OMER) announced that FDA found deficiencies in Company’s license application for a drug candidate, not expected to be resolved by the legally prescribed date.
- On it, $OMER fell 38%, losing $330M+ of shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect that Omeros has faulty drug development process causing regulatory setbacks, which led to their losses.
On October 1, 2021, Omeros announced that the FDA had identified deficiencies with the Company’s Biologics License Application for its drug candidate narsoplimab.
- Omeros further announced that these deficiencies precluded discussion of labeling and post-marketing requirements/commitments at that time.
- Omeros also stated that it didn’t expect to resolve the issues by target action date under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA).
On this news, $OMER fell 38% and lost over $330 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect that Omeros failed to timely disclose company’s regulatory setbacks, which consequently led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
01 October 2021