Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 705, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Relmada (RLMD) Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- Relmada (RLMD) revealed that the RELIANCE III trial did not achieve its primary endpoint.
- $RLMD fell nearly 80% & lost over $700 million of its market cap.
- Investors may have reasons to suspect Renada & its Leaders of misleading which could lead to investment losses.
On October 13, 2022, Relmada (RLMD) revealed that the RELIANCE III trial did not achieve its primary endpoint, which was a statistically significant improvement in depression symptoms compared to the placebo on Day 28, as measured by the Mongomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS).
Specifically, the REL-1017 treatment showed a MADRS reduction of 14.8 points on Day 28 versus 13.9 points for the placebo, a higher-than-expected placebo response. Relmada described that "paradoxical results were observed in certain study sites, where placebo dramatically outperformed REL-1017."
On this news, $RLMD fell nearly 80% and lost over $700 million of its market cap, dramatically damaging investors.
Taking all facts and market reaction into account, Investors may have reasons to suspect Renada and its Leaders of misleading which could lead to investment losses.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
13 October 2022