Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 881, Created by Polina Foster, Scout
Rockley (RKLY) and SC Health (SCPE) Merger Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
19 Mar 2021Class period Start
23 Jan 2023Class period End
- On January 23, 2023, the news about Rockley filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy was announced.
- Following this, $RKLY plummeted to almost zero.
- Rockley and SC Health investors were completely wiped out, resulting in significant losses.
Rockley supposedly misled about the financial state of the company and its prospects for a merger with SC Health:
- Rockley hid risks to its joint venture with Hengtong, involving Hengtong's acquisition of Huawei Marine.
- Also, Rockley didn't have the customer base or enough orders as claimed to investors.
After the truth came out and Rockley filed for bankruptcy, $RKLY fell to almost zero, damaging shareholders.
Based on all of the above, investors have reason to suspect that Rockley hid information about its business, joint venture partner and the prospects for a $SCPE merger.
Shock Event Date
23 January 2023
09 November 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
08 January 2024