Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 1013, Created by , Scout
Synopsys (SNPS) DoC Investigation of Barred Technology Transfer Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- News outlets reported Synopsys is under investigation by DoC over providing chip designs and software to Huawei’s HiSilicon.
- On it, $SNPS fell 1.32%, losing $624M+ of shareholder value.
- Investors may suspect Synopsys of unlawful business practices, which led to their losses.
On April 13, 2022, news outlets reported that Synopsys was under investigation by the U.S. DoC.
Investigators suspected that Synopsys provided chip designs and software to Huawei Technologies Co.’s HiSilicon unit for manufacture at SMIC. U.S. companies are barred from selling some types of technology to Huawei and SMIC because they’ve been designated as threats to national security by the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security.
On this news, $SNPS fell 1.32% and lost over $624 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect Synopsys of unlawful business practices, which led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
13 April 2022