Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 645, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
TAL Education Group (TAL) Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
D. New JerseyCourt
- SA published an article entitled “TAL Education, Chinese ed-tech stocks slump on crackdown fears.”
- $TAL price fell 10%, damaging investors.
- Investors suspect $TAL and its officers of misconduct.
On March 14, 2023, Seeking Alpha published an article entitled “TAL Education, Chinese ed-tech stocks slump on crackdown fears.” The article discussed how “Chinese media reports indicated the company may have flouted government regulations.”
In addition, the article stated “TAL subsidiary Xueersi restarted courses that run counter to conventions put in place by Xi Jinping’s Common Prosperity drive. Specifically, courses were restarted in subjects like mathematics and English under the guise of permitted tutoring outside of core subjects. Under the ‘Double Reduction Policy’, tutoring in core subjects must be offered as a strictly non-profit business.”
On this news, the $TAL price fell 10%, damaging investors.
Taking all facts into account, Investors have reasons to suspect $TAL and its officers of misleading and misconduct.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Depository Securities (ADS, ADR, GDR)
Shock Event Date
14 March 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
25 May 2023