Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 610, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
TCRR M&A Deal with ADAP Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- $TCRR and $ADAP announced an all-stock merger.
- TCR² Therapeutics stockholders will own ~25% of the combined company.
- $TCRR Investors suspect that pricing terms of the M&A deal with $ADAP are unfair.
On March 6, 2023, Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ADAP) and TCR² Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: TCRR), announced entry into a definitive agreement under which Adaptimmune will combine with TCR² in an all-stock transaction.
Following the all-stock transaction, currently expected to close in Q2 2023, Adaptimmune shareholders will own ~75% and TCR² Therapeutics stockholders will own ~25% of the combined company.
Investors of $TCRR may have reasons to suspect that the pricing terms of the M&A transaction with $ADAP are unfair and that the Company BoD breached fiduciary duties to shareholders.
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
06 March 2023