Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 696, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Case on Misleading
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- UScellular significantly lowered guidance on 2022 financials.
- $TDS lost 25% or $450 million of its market cap.
- Investors suspect UScellular and its Leaders of misleading.
On November 3, 2022, UScellular (TDS) announced results for Q3 2022, including that service revenues totaled $781 million, versus $788 million for the same period in the previous year, and that net income (loss) attributable to UScellular shareholders and related diluted earnings (loss) per share were $(12) million and $(0.15), respectively, for Q3 2022 compared to $34 million and $0.38, respectively, for Q3 2021.
UScellular also announced that it was reducing the Company’s fiscal year 2022 outlook, such that the upper bounds for the ranges of 2022 guidance concerning service revenues, adjusted OIBDA, and adjusted EBITDA were lowered by $50 million, $75 million, and $75 million, respectively.
Following this news, the $TDS price fell 25% and the Company lost $450 million of its market capitalization, seriously injuring investors.
- Taking all facts into account, Investors suspect UScellular and its Leaders of misleading and financial misrepresentations.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
03 November 2022
02 May 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
01 July 2023