Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 673, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Trinseo PLC (TSE) Misconduct Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
The spill was caused by an equipment failure, the company said. An estimated 8,100 gallons of latex emulsion product overflowed an on-site containment system in Bristol and entered a storm drain.
Taking all facts into account, Investors have reasons to suspect Trinseo and its Leaders of misleading and negligence which led to investment losses. Among other things:
- the Company’s Bristol, Pennsylvania plant had a troubled safety record while under prior ownership and continued to be unsafe after the Company acquired it;
- the Company did not sufficiently disclose specific risks related to conducting operations at that plant;
- Operating a chemical plant with an unsafe history and presently unsafe operations exposed the Company to a heightened risk of a chemical spill or other adverse events;
As a result, the statements about its business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all times. When the true details entered the market investors suffered damages.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
27 March 2023
19 April 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
19 June 2023