Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 815, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
UiPath (PATH) Misleading IPO Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
S.D. New YorkCourt
- In March 2022, UiPath released disappointing revenue and ARR guidance for 2023.
- $PATH fell by 25.7% and lost $3.5 billion of its capitalization, damaging shareholders.
- Investors suspect UiPath of misleading about business prospects within the IPO in 2021.
On March 30, 2022, UiPath (PATH) released disappointing revenue and ARR guidance for 2023, stating that the downward growth trajectory was expected to continue.
On this news, $PATH fell by 25.7% and lost $3.5 billion of its capitalization, damaging shareholders.
On September 7, 2021, UiPath released Q2 2022 financial results:
- Revealing a slowdown in the Company’s revenues and reported annualized renewal run-rate.
- The Company also revealed that its financial results provided to investors in connection with the Company's IPO had been boosted by previously undisclosed discounting and that UiPath was shifting away from discounted multi-year contracts and moving to a “ramping” contact model.
- On this news, $PATH fell 12.9%, thereby injuring investors.
Taking all representations and consequent financial results into account, Investors have reasons to suspect UiPath of misleading about business prospects and addressable market size and failing to disclose that it had enacted a widespread discounting program prior to its IPO, which had the effect of temporarily boosting UiPath’s revenue and annualized recurring revenue metrics, cannibalizing its future sales, eroding UiPath’s margins, and increasing the risk of client churn
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
31 March 2022
06 September 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
06 November 2023