Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 727, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Univar Solutions (UNVR) M&A Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- Apollo acquires Univar Solutions at $36.15 per share in cash.
- Investors suspect $UNVR of making false statements related to financial projections before the merger.
On March 14, 2023, Univar Solutions Inc. (NYSE: UNVR) and Apollo (NYSE: APO) announced that they entered into a definitive merger agreement where Apollo is to acquire Univar in an all-cash transaction that values the Company at an enterprise value of approximately $8.1 billion.
- The transaction includes a minority investment from a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
- Univar Solutions shareholders will receive $36.15 per share in cash.
$UNVR investors may have reasons to suspect that Univar Solutions was making false statements related to financial projections before the merger.
Failure to Disclose,
Breach of Fiduciary duty,
Shock Event Date
14 March 2023
18 May 2023
Lead Plaintiff Deadline
17 July 2023