Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 717, Created by Stan Vick, Scout
Vacasa (VCSA) SPAC Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- On December 6, 2021, Vacasa completed its business combination with TPG Pace Solutions, SPAC.
- Since then $VCSA shares lost over 90% of their value.
- $TPGS holders have reasons to suspect the Company of misleading about the proposed merger.
On December 6, 2021, Vacasa (NASDAQ: VCSA), a leading vacation rental management platform in North America, announced that it has completed its business combination with TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (NYSE: TPGS), a publicly traded SPAC.
- The Business Combination was approved on November 30, 2021, by TPG Pace Solutions’ stockholders.
- Vacasa’s Class A common stock began trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol VCSA.
Since commencing of trading of the combined company $VCSA shares lost over 90% of their value, seriously damaging investors.
Taking all representations and further results, $TPGS holders who received $VCSA shares may have reasons to suspect that TPG Pace Solutions Corp. failed to provide correct information to its shareholders before the merger.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
06 December 2021