Unite with Fellow Investors
Choose the Best Attorney
Follow Case Progress
id: 1025, Created by , Scout
Xylem (XYL) Accounting Machinations Case
What do I get by joining?
- You will get case updates and receive a payout in case of success
- If you would like to actively participate, you will be connected to the attorney
- No, you do not pay anything out of your pocket neither to us nor to attorney
- On August 9, 2023, Spruce Point Capital published a report accusing Xylem (XYL) of accounting machinations.
- On it, $XYL fell 2.7%, losing $679M+ of shareholder value.
- Investors may have grounds to suspect Xylem of using accounting machinations to misrepresent its financial position, which led to their losses.
On August 9, 2023, Spruce Point Capital published a report questioning the accuracy of the Company’s cash liquidity.
Spruce Point Capital also stated that it identified new evidence of accounting machinations ahead of Xylem’s acquisition of Evoqua Water Technologies Corp.
On this news, $XYL fell 2.7% and lost over $679 million of its market capitalization, seriously damaging shareholders.
Considering all the information, investors might have grounds to suspect that Xylem used accounting machinations to misrepresent its financial position, which led to their losses.
The case is already under investigation by at least one of the reputable law firms.
Failure to Disclose,
Shock Event Date
09 August 2023